Spacious & Beachfront-Tidewater2808
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 4-8
This family friendly vacation condo sits directly on the beach with amazing views & walking distance to Pier Park. Our well-equipped condo is located in the Tidewater Resort on the 28th floor directly facing the water, allowing unobstructed breath taking sunset & beach views.
This 2 bedroom condo is huge, with 1593 sq ft. It features an open floor plan. The Master Bedroom suite is huge with a King sized bed and Bistro table & chairs facing a 3 panel picture window that will completely WOW you with beach views to the east & west. Second bedroom has 2 queen beds & large window that has a view of city. Full size sofa bed in the living room.
Make a splash in one of 2 huge amazing pools, swim inside in our heated pool, exercise in our 4300 sq ft beachfront fitness room with Roman Spa, spend the day soaking in our many hot tubs or steam/sauna rooms or cook some BBQ by the pool. At the end of the day, make sure to catch the beautiful sunset that seems to melt into the water-always unique & breathtaking experience.
Resort Amenities include:
• 2 outdoor gulf front pools
• 1 indoor heated pool (1 of few resorts that have an indoor pool)
• saunas & steam room
• Onsite restaurant
• Fitness center
• Movie Theater
• 4 hot tubs
Additional Information for Renting this Property:
• Signed Rental Agreement & identification required within 24 hrs. of booking.
• You must be at least 25 years old to book this property; under no circumstances can it be rented for an underage (25 or younger) person(s).
• Guest is responsible for registering with Tidewater Resort & paying their Resort Fee, $35 (plus tax), before 24hrs of arriving; this fee covers parking & resort armbands for the stay. Detailed resort registration instructions will be sent prior to your arrival.
• This property requires a $500 security deposit; this is not a charge against your card credit, just a hold. At the end of the rental period, if the rental property is returned undamaged beyond normal wear and tear, the Security Deposit will be released in full within five (5) business days.
• Sharing our vacation home with you is about making YOUR vacation a positive and memorable experience, which is why we want to make sure you have no concerns with any of our house rules included in our rental agreement:
|• No Smoking or Vaping inside the unit or on the balcony.|
|• No parties allowed inside the unit.|
|• Only the approved reservation guests, listed in our rental agreement, can occupy this unit.|
|• The balcony sliding doors need to be kept closed, except for entering and exiting the balcony. Keeping the doors open for extended periods of time negatively affects indoor humidity levels.|
About the OwnerMy husband & I purchased this condo as an escape from the Pacific Northwest winters.
We fell in love with the beautiful beaches of Panama City Beach! We enjoy the sunshine, beautiful sunsets and the clear blue water. We love watching the dolphins and rays from our balcony. This is a great place for family & friends. We are happy to extend this beautiful home to you and yours! I hope you enjoy your stay!
|Property Type||Condo in a resort on the 28th floor|
|Setting & View||